If you’re a firm believer of Chakra control and a fan of Avatar the last Airbender then you probably paid close attention to these 7 rules of Chakra control. Proven Charka is a real thing in our body i personally try my best to handle all of these steps everyday. In episode [S02E19 – The Guru] The Guru explains them to us.
There are said to be seven main Chakras in all; four in our upper body, which govern our mental properties, and three in the lower body, which govern our instinctual properties. They are:
The Muladhara (root) chakra. The Svadhisthana (sacral) chakra. The Manipura (solar plexus) chakra. The Anahata(heart) chakra. The Visuddhi (throat) chakra. The Ajna (third eye) chakra. The Sahasrara (crown) chakra.
- Step 1: Let your fears flow down the creek
- Step 2: Release all blame and guilt within you
- Step 3 : Release all your let downs and disappointments
- Step 4 : Release all your Sadness and loss
- Step 5: Release your denial and the lies you tell yourself
- Step 6: Release all illusions within yourself
- Step 7: Release all your earthly attachments; Let go of all you’ve grown to love